WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU.
In line with the Singapore Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Measures, our MINI Showroom will be closed until 1 June 2020. Our MINI Service Centre will remain open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, for vehicle recovery and repair service appointments only.
Should you have any enquiries or would like to make a Repair Service appointment, do reach out to us at -
Hotline: +65 6473 3777
MINI Roadside Assistance: +65 6377 0085
Online form: https://secure.mini.com.sg/enquiry/
Will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let us be responsible and united during these days.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
1. Can I still test drive a MINI?
The safety and well-being of you and our colleagues are of paramount importance to us. As such, we regret to inform you that all test drive sessions are suspended until June 2020. However, you can still submit a test drive request and we will be in touch with you to make the necessary arrangements.
> Test Drive Request
2. Can I request for a brochure?
3. Can I still buy a MINI?
Yes, you can. You can submit your interest in purchasing a MINI by contacting your MINI Sales Consultant or by submitting an enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly.
However, do note that the indicated car delivery dates will be in June 2020, and are subjected to changes due to the COVID-19 ‘circuit-breaker’ measures and the resumption of Certificate of Entitlement (COE) bidding exercises.
> Enquiry Form
5. Can I check on my car’s trade-in value?
6. When are the indicative car delivery dates?
The indicative car delivery dates will be after 1 June 2020. However, it will be subjected to changes and may be affected by the COVID-19 ‘circuit breaker’ measures.
Your MINI Sales Consultant will be in touch with you on the necessary arrangements for a later car delivery date if you have already purchased a MINI.
7. I have purchased my MINI before the COVID-19 ‘circuit-breaker’ measures but have yet to collect my car. What should I do now?
VEHICLE SERVICE & REPAIR DURING CIRCUIT BREAKER PERIOD
1. Is the Authorised MINI Service Centre still operating in lieu of the ‘circuit breaker’ measures implemented?
2. What should I do when my vehicle requires any maintenance or repair during this period?
3. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ESSENTIAL VEHICLE REPAIR?
The Authorised MINI Service Centre is only allowed to perform emergency vehicle repair, recovery and accident repair such as:·
- Vehicles with issues that affect the roadworthiness of the vehicle.
- Vehicle that is involved in accident and require major repair works.
- Breakdown vehicles that has been towed in and needs to be fixed.
Non-essential repair include preventive maintenance checks and/or service, car grooming, accessories retrofitting and etc.
For further queries, please contact the Authorised MINI Service Centre for clarifications.
4. If my car breaks down and I cannot continue with my journey, what should I do?
Our MINI Roadside Assistance call centre (+65 6377 0085) will remain open and operate 24/7 as per usual. In the case the problem cannot be solved swiftly, a towing service will be provided to the nearest MINI Authorised Service Centre. Depending on the nature of the problem, your car may need to be stored and secured at the dealership until the effective period of ‘circuit breaker’ measures has passed. Only essential repairs can be conducted during this period.
5. If I have a previously scheduled service appointment that falls within the ‘circuit breaker’ period, what should I do?
Our Authorised MINI Service Centre will be contacting all customers to verify and reschedule your service appointments, if necessary, due to the minimal essential workforce and offer alternatives for non-essential repairs and service.
6. If the condition based signal in my car turns amber, should I stop using my car immediately?
When the Condition Based Service (CBS) warning light changes to amber, you will have approximately 2,000km driving mileage to plan for your next appointment. In addition to that, you can check the mileage or time required until your next service in the menu by accessing My Vehicle / Vehicle Status.
7. How should I maintain my MINI if I do not use my vehicle during the 'circuit-breaker' period?
Thanks to the intelligent sensors and Condition Based Service (CBS) maintenance system installed in your MINI, your vehicle will automatically monitor its status and alert you of any potential issues through the warning light on your MINI iDrive Control Display.
If a red warning light is shown, please contact our Authorised MINI Service Centre or MINI Roadside Assistance for further assistance.
To ensure that your MINI continues operating in optimal condition, we recommend the following:
1. Maintain the battery health of your MINI — especially when it’s parked for long periods at a time — by driving your vehicle for at least 15 minutes every 2 weeks in order to warm up its engine and fluids periodically. Please be sure to adhere to the government’s latest COVID-19 measures when doing so.
2. Maintain sufficient tyre pressure to enhance road safety. Fill your tyre to the recommended pressure stated on the label found on your driver’s door. Additionally, drive your vehicle for at least 15 minutes every 2 weeks. Please be sure to adhere to the government’s latest COVID-19 measures when doing so.
3. Switching on your vehicle’s air conditioning system while driving can help promote circulation of the refrigerant oil within. Do this for approximately 10 minutes every month to ensure that your MINI remains in tip-top shape all year round. Please be sure to adhere to the government’s latest COVID-19 measures when doing so.
8. Will my vehicle warranty be affected if I am unable to send my car for servicing during this ‘circuit-breaker’ period?
BMW Group Asia and the Authorised MINI Service Centre understand the potential lapse in servicing during the ‘circuit-breaker’ period and will honour warranty claims that have arisen solely due to the lapse in servicing during this ‘circuit-breaker’ period. However, BMW Group Asia has to be informed via the MINI Service Team, MINI Service Online, or directly through the Authorised MINI Service Centre before the provision of any service or repair. The MINI Service Online appointment system (https://www.mini.com.sg/en_SG/home/services/service-online.html) is available 24/7 for an easy, convenient and secure service scheduling. Your personal safety and the proper functionality of your MINI vehicle remains our top priority.