WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU.
Our MINI Showroom and MINI Service Centre have now resumed operations.
With business as usual, you will be able to swing by for a test drive, service your vehicle or purchase a MINI and become part of the MINI family. If you would like to find out more about the latest MINI models and promotions, do visit the MINI Online Gallery for more information.
During this period, MINI Service will be operating with a reduced workforce and facing an increased demand, hence we seek your patience and understanding.
Appointment bookings are strongly encouraged before your visit to allow us to be better prepared and to minimise your waiting time at the showroom. For vehicle service, you can book your service appointment via the MINI Service Online Portal.
Above that, we are offering the following services to assist you during this time.
- • MINI COMES TO YOU
Have a test drive arranged at your doorstep.
- • KEY DROP SERVICE
Drop your keys at the designated drop-off box in the Authorised MINI Service Centre. Our certified MINI Customer Service Advisors will contact you the next working day to advise you of its status.
- • REMOTE SERVICE CONSULTATION
Receive the MINI Service Consultation via your mobile and decide which service you would like to book.
Should you have any enquiries or would like to make an appointment, do reach out to us at -
Hotline: +65 6473 3777
MINI Roadside Assistance: +65 6377 0085
Online form: https://secure.mini.com.sg/enquiry/
Below are the list of precautionary measures that are in place:
In line with government regulations, we have implemented SafeEntry (check-in and check-out) at our premises for all staff and visitors. For more information on this, please visit https://www.safeentry.gov.sg
TEMPERATURE SCREENING PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PREMISES
Visitors’ contact details will be recorded for monitoring purposes. Visitors without face masks or with temperatures above 38 degrees Celsius will be denied entry to our premises and will be encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING FOR ALL STAFF
Staff on duty will also adorn masks and undergo the mandated twice-daily temperature screenings.
OTHER SAFETY MEASURES
• Safe distancing measures have been implemented within the premises.
• Regular cleaning of our premises.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of your vehicle before and after repair/servicing.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of all vehicles including those on showroom display and before test drives.
• Providing hand sanitisers and face masks to our customers upon request.
• Customers and staff to sanitise hands before test drives.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we will deny entry to visitors exhibiting:
• Signs of ill health
• Visitors who have travelled to the affected countries/regions as listed by Ministry of Health (MOH) within the last 14 days
• Visitors who are on self-quarantine, have been issued Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
We seek your understanding and support during these times.
1. Can I still test drive a MINI?
The safety and well-being of you and our colleagues are of paramount importance to us. As such, all test drive sessions will be conducted with the necessary safety measures. You may submit a test drive request and we will be in touch with you to make the necessary arrangements.
> Test Drive Request
2. Can I request for a brochure?
3. Can I still buy a MINI?
5. Can I check on my car’s trade-in value?
6. When are the indicative car delivery dates?
The indicative car delivery dates will be from July 2020 onwards. However, it will be subjected to changes and may be affected by the COVID-19 measures.
Your MINI Sales Consultant will be in touch with you on the necessary arrangements for a later car delivery date if you have already purchased a MINI.