WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU.
In line with the latest Safe Management Measures, MINI Habitat and Authorised MINI Service Centre will remain open with the following measures in place.
- - A maximum of 2 persons per group will be allowed into our premises at all times.
- Only 1 person will be allowed per vehicle to check in for servicing.
- Only 1 person will be allowed per test drive session with our MINI Sales Consultant.
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of premises and cars.
- Mandatory implementation of safe distancing.
- No food or beverages will be served.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
This means that you can continue to swing by for a test drive, service your vehicle or purchase a MINI and become part of the MINI family.
Appointment bookings for test drives and servicing are strongly encouraged due to capacity limits. For vehicle service, you can book your service appointment via the MINI Service Online Portal.
Above that, we are offering the following services to assist you during this time.
- • MINI COMES TO YOU
Have a test drive arranged at your doorstep.
- • KEY DROP SERVICE
Drop your keys at the designated drop-off box in the Authorised MINI Service Centre. Our MINI Customer Service Advisors will contact you the next working day to advise you of its status.
- • REMOTE SERVICE CONSULTATION
Receive the MINI Service Consultation via your mobile and decide which service you would like to book.
Should you have any enquiries or would like to make an appointment, do reach out to us at -
Hotline: +65 6473 3777
MINI Roadside Assistance: +65 6377 0085
Online form: https://secure.mini.com.sg/enquiry/
Below are the list of precautionary measures that are in place:
In line with government regulations, we have implemented TraceTogether at our premises for all staff and visitors. For more information on this, please visit https://www.tracetogether.gov.sg/
TEMPERATURE SCREENING PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PREMISES
Visitors’ contact details will be recorded for monitoring purposes. Visitors without face masks or with temperatures above 38 degrees Celsius will be denied entry to our premises and will be encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING FOR ALL STAFF
Staff on duty will also adorn masks and undergo the mandated twice-daily temperature screenings.
OTHER SAFETY MEASURES
• Safe distancing measures have been implemented within the premises.
• Regular cleaning of our premises.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of your vehicle before and after repair/servicing.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of all vehicles including those on showroom display and before test drives.
• Providing hand sanitisers and face masks to our customers upon request.
• Customers and staff to sanitise hands before test drives.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we will deny entry to visitors exhibiting:
• Signs of ill health
• Visitors who have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
• Visitors who have been in contact with any person who was a confirmed case of the Covid-19 infection in the past 14 days
• Visitors who are on self-quarantine, have been issued Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
• Visitors who have been in contact with any person who is on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine
We seek your understanding and support during these times.
1. Can I still test drive a MINI?
The safety and well-being of you and our colleagues are of paramount importance to us. As such, all test drive sessions will be conducted with the necessary safety measures. You may submit a test drive request and we will be in touch with you to make the necessary arrangements.
> Test Drive Request